Digital Media Account Director
Are you ready to take the next step in your digital marketing career? We have an excellent opportunity to "run your own show" as Digital Media Account Director for digital planning and placement, including display, social and search. Join a team of seasoned media management professionals in our southwestern suburban Willowbrook, Illinois office. Be in charge of formulating and presenting media plans and campaigns for current clients and prospects. We're looking for a knowledgeable, confident professional who's also a holistic, strategic thinker, looking to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of agency or client-side digital media planning and buying experience
- Bachelors degree in integrated marketing, or related field
- Strong presentation skills and ability to think strategically and holistically
- Experience with planning and placement of digital display, including mobile and video
- Familiarity with trafficking, measurement, and research tools such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, ComScore, Scarborough
- Certification in AdWords and/or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of paid social platforms and executions, such as Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Exposure to planning/buying systems such as SBMS/Strata
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Working understanding of SEO, SEM, social, and traditional media
We offer exposure to outstanding high-profile clientele with lots of direct client contact and interaction. Work remotely on all Fridays. Flexible, casual work environment at our southwest-suburban office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume in confidence, including salary requirements and prior account/category experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time